Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Work from Home

Hello- I am still lucky that I am working however I have had my hours cut back to 32 hours a week. I would like to find something part-time for night or weekends to make up for my loss in pay. But I'll I see on the internet seem to be some type of spam/scam. Any information would be great. I live in Arizona-Metro area

Submitted by: Tina Stytz

ReplyPosted By
I am a single mom and am living paycheck to paycheck! Last month I decided I needed a part time job too - the problem is that I have no part time to devote to a part time job! I started selling Pampered Chef and last month I made $499.86 and I only gave up about 6 hours of my time. I did a total of 3 shows but 2 were catalog shows so I only had to give about 3 hours to the cooking show. I was amazed to learn that they pay 20% commissions to start out. Now I make 23% because I sold so much. That extra $499 came in handy too! I dont have a lot of friends or people that I knew to sell to but the cooking show I did brought me 3 people that wanted to do shows - so you are constantly meeting new people. You can check out my website at www.pamperedchef.bix/melissahelms if you want. I would love to answer any questions you have and to help you get started if your ready. The initial investment is low - they have a smaller starter kit right now for $80 or the bigger one is $155. Melissa Helms on 9/2/2010 1:13:10 PM
I sell Celebrating Home products (Home/Garden items) It is a wonderful company company based on Christian values with great profit margin. Go check them out at www.celebratinghome.com Jodie Ostmeyer on 5/13/2009 1:53:22 PM
Hi Tina - You may want to consider putting together an introduction packet and distributing it to businesses in your local area that you know to be reputable. Your introduction letter should represent that you are an experienced professional available to assist them with their part-time, project, or floater needs. Another option to consider is signing on with a temporary agency. They may be able to match you with their clients. Best of luck. Jenean Starwalt on 2/12/2009 8:08:19 AM
I would seek out insurance companies that need callers to talk to newly enrolled members. I have friends who work in the school system in Illinois that on a part time basis, work for an insurance company that needs additional information from persons that have recently purchased a policy from the company. It only requires 2-3 hours in the afternoon/evening per day a few days a week. You are trying to sell to anyone - they have already signed up to get the insurance- the company just needs more detailed info. Churches are always looking for someone part time in the office- I know that pay isn't as good other positions, but it is a nice environment to work in. Good luck! DeDe on 2/12/2009 7:45:01 AM
Hi, I just (two days ago) started training to sell Herbalife health products. I feel pumped and I think they have a good training program and products. Feel free to call or e-mail me me if you want some info. I can be the guinea pig and let you know how it goes! c.stjohn@comcast.net Ph 508-713-7655 Cheryl St. John on 2/12/2009 7:30:19 AM
Tina, I still work full-time and decided to try doing a home based business part-time. I signed up to be an independent rep for Wildtree - an exciting direct-sales company whose all natural gourmet culinary blends, infused Grapeseed oils, dressings and sauces are sold through home Tasting parties. Their products are all natrual, free of hydrogenated fats, preservatives, artificial flavors, additives and MSGs. I can average about and extra $200 a month. You can earn more - that all depends on how much you wold like to do each month. If you would like to learn more check out my website at www.dp.mywildtree.com. Debbie Potter on 2/12/2009 7:27:59 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread