Return to ForumsReply to Thread
In need of a new job title...

I am currently an executive assistant who supports a VP and two directors. In addition to that, I also pretty much manage the office logistics for the company team members in our location. (It gets a little tricky because I work for the parent company and there are approximately 30 folks, on my team and other teams, from the parent company that work in a subsidiary company's office.) I've outgrown my salary grade and I am trying to develop a new role which combines my EA work and office management work into one role. I'm looking for a creative and catchy title. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Submitted by: Erin Dorgan

ReplyPosted By
The title we use in my employment is "Office Supervisor/Executive Assistant." Anonymous on 5/29/2013 10:26:42 AM
I suggest Senior Executive Administrative Support. Marieta Santiago on 5/29/2013 4:02:01 AM
Actually I had a similar situation and my title was Executive Assistant/Office Manager KJ on 5/28/2013 9:54:19 AM
Administrative Officer Anonymous on 5/28/2013 9:52:15 AM
Perhaps you could try Executive Administrative Coordinator? Kelly Dodson on 5/28/2013 9:41:41 AM
How about Operations Manager? Anonymous on 5/28/2013 9:41:18 AM
I am actually preparing for my annual review and am faced with a similar situation. I was hired in 3 years ago as an Executive Assistant, providing assistance to just 3 execs, however my duties have changed/increased. I now provide assistance to all the execs incl. owners and the newly appointed President/CEO of the company as well as managing travel for our headquarters and 3 other locations. I am proposing a job title change--Senior Executive Assistant/Corporate Travel Manager. I did some research online and printed some material showing the job descriptions and average pay scale for our area. Best of luck to you! Debra on 5/28/2013 9:00:43 AM
Perhaps Vice President Support Staff would convey most all of those duties. Debbie on 5/28/2013 8:53:42 AM
My company went with Administrative Manager. But when someone from outside my company asks me what I do I tell them Office Manager as most seem to understand that better. Sheila Hoh on 5/28/2013 8:46:31 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread