Return to ForumsReply to Thread

Submitted by:

ReplyPosted By
Magazine holders should do the trick and make a nice uncluttered look. They are available from any office supply store and are available in cardboard, plastic, and wood. Debbie on 10/7/2014 2:57:32 PM
I believe same coloured binders work well, and look professional in an office. Add sturdy coloured labels for quick referencing, and if time permits, include a contents page per binder. Trust me ... he/she will appreciate it! Patricia Ferguson on 9/30/2014 1:32:17 PM
I'll second the Motion for magazine holders. We use them for periodicals and newsletters, easy to label and then just grab when you want them off the shelf. Julie Minegar Stasi on 9/30/2014 12:45:09 PM
I am a firm believer of being organized and professional. I am also aware that there are certain managers that like things the way they have them. I would suggest that before you start organinzing your supervisor's reports you should discuss it with him to plan out what would be the best way to file them so he has easy access and can find what he is looking for quickly. Perhaps in hanging folders with lables to the topic for each spiral notebook. There are nice hanging file boxes that could be placed on the credenza that would most likely not take up any more space than the current stacks. Regards, Joan Hudson on 9/30/2014 9:42:40 AM
I use magazine holders as well. The following are a few we use in our offices. 1. Safco Onyx Magazine Holder 2. OfficeMax 3-Tier Magazine Holder 3. Victor Midnight Black Collection Magazine Holder, Black 4. DiVOGA Clariti Magazine Holder DivaInRed on 9/30/2014 8:53:05 AM
I agree, Office Depot carries some nice wooden magazine holders for around $25 JC Londrie on 9/30/2014 8:48:53 AM
I would put them in a nice leather bound magazine holder. You can purchase them for around $25.00. Wendy Frank on 9/25/2014 3:19:41 PM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread