Return to ForumsReply to Thread
SHRM Training

I moved to Exe. Assistant in my HR dept 2 years ago and looked into SHRM training. At the time the one I looked into required more HR experience then what I had. I recently signed up for an online training through a college about an hour away - well it got canceled for lack of interest. My boss really wants me to take the traiing before July (budget) but I can't afford to really do anything but online. So if anyone knows of an online SHRM Essentials of HR Management training for less then $600 please let me know. Thanks

Submitted by: Annoymous

ReplyPosted By
I?m not sure where the person lives but in this area (Wash/DC/VA) the Community Colleges offer the class for I think under $600. We brought one onsite last year & only paid $450 per person for the 12 hour course. Lucretia Morris on 3/13/2013 1:26:03 PM
I just Googled the Essentials of HR Management and it looks like you can take the course virtually but the member rate is $895. And, of course, the non member rate is higher. See - http://www.shrm.org/Education/seminar/Pages/VirtualEssentials.aspx. Hope this helps! :) Anonymous on 3/13/2013 11:59:59 AM
Have you contacted SHRM directly to see what they offer? Let them know your skill set and see what they have to offer. I'd be surprised if they don't offer anything online, but then you never know. I'd start with SHRM directly first. Anonymous on 3/13/2013 11:55:40 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread