- American Society of Administrative Professionals
- Administrative Professionals Conference
- Write It Well
- Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence
- Lady Ray Computer Services, LLC
- More Sponsors...
- Want to become a sponsor? Click here to learn more.
Welcome to the AEAP
Whether you're an administrative assistant, executive secretary, executive assistant, legal assistant, office manager, or administrative professional, consider us to be your "home at the office."
AEAP is a membership association that helps you to have a rewarding and successful work life. You'll find that by having an association with us, you'll have access to a host of benefits to aid in your professional development, career development as well as your career advancement.
Visit our administrative job bank if you're looking to move on to something new. Find out what positions in this field are paying with our salary survey. Attend the annual conference that visits a different location each year. Participate in our admin forums to exchange information with your peers and us. Keep up-to-date on the ever-changing world of technology. Plus enjoy our newsletter - The Executary - which delivers the "latest and greatest" information right to your desk or desktop!
Thanks for visiting us and please let us know how we can help you! AEAP - the place where success lives.
Our Administrative Forum is here for our members, and others who wish to share valuable resources or professional development opportunities. Our experts will monitor the forum and add their own answers, opinions and other useful information on a case-by-case basis.
Don't hesitate to use the Admin Forum! Bookmark it and go there often. Everyone will benefit from the exchange of ideas and professional knowledge. Enter Here!
- Executive Assistant & Office Manager
New York, New York
- Sr. Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant to the Clerk of Court
- Confidential Secretary to the National Secretary Treasurer
, Dist. Columbia
- Executive Administrative Assistant, Office of the Chancellor/BOT (Chancellor's Office) - District
"The newsletter alone is worth the price of membership."
- Ellen Hartwig