Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Shared Electronic Distribution List

Hello, I have to create a shared electronic distribution list with current contact information for all staff members. How can I create the list without everyone having access to all of my contacts? Thanks!

Submitted by: Irene Scott

ReplyPosted By
You can create your distribution list in outlook and forward it to all the members. Members then can copy and paste the name on the list to create their own distribution list, also in outlook. Marieta Santiago on 6/21/2013 10:36:16 AM
You can create your distribution list in outlook and forward it to all the members. Members then can copy and paste the name on the list to create their own distribution list, also in outlook. Marieta Santiago on 6/21/2013 10:36:14 AM
The first idea that comes to mind is to create a distribution list in Outlook and then forward that list to all concerned. Those folks will simply need to save it in their contacts for future use. Anonymous on 6/21/2013 8:05:14 AM
First it's important to understand your organuzation's email systems. If yoy have an exchange server, you should be able to identify your distribution list as global (shared by all). Anonymous on 6/19/2013 10:43:32 AM
Perhaps you can speak to someone in your IT department to ensure you take the proper steps your contact list doesn't become public? KJ on 6/19/2013 10:11:36 AM
If you use Outlook, you can create a distribution list in your contacts. Then, ?Forward Group? to email it to those you want to share it with. They can then save it into their own contacts folder. Anonymous on 6/19/2013 9:08:51 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread